Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dr Boyce – the latest – 7/16/09

  • Lessons from Sonia and Barack
    Lessons from Sonia and Barack

    By Dr. Boyce Watkins

    7:50 AM on 07/13/2009

    (AP Photo/Alex Brandon) Partisan politics aside, Judge Sonia Sotomayor and President Barack Obama present themselves to the world as middle-aged poster children for everything that can be right in Black and Latino America. I'm not talking about their political achievements...

    > more

  • What Obama needs to do in Africa
    What Obama needs to do in Africa

    By Dr. Boyce Watkins

    8:41 AM on 07/09/2009

    Obama looks on during the G8 Summit (AP Photo/Haraz N. Ghanbari) In a recent interview with AllAfrica.com, President Obama said: "I'd say I'm probably as knowledgeable about African history as anybody who's occupied my office. And I can give you...

    > more

  • Dumb kids create a bad economy

    By Dr. Boyce Watkins

    8:22 AM on 07/08/2009

    One of my favorite magazines is "The Economist." A recent issue of the magazine had an intriguing article about American kids and how we've essentially prepared them to destroy our nation. National productivity is a grave concern for the U.S.,...

    > more

  • BET brainwashing our kids
    BET brainwashing our kids

    By Dr. Boyce Watkins

    9:03 AM on 07/02/2009

    I write this article at the risk of offending my daughters, who are all in the "We think Lil Wayne and Chris Brown were sent by God" age group.

    > more

No comments: