Friday, December 7, 2007

My response to the fans of Dog The Bounty Hunter

This is my response to all the people who are fans of the show "Dog the Bounty Hunter". In case you didn't hear, he was accused of saying some pretty jacked up stuff about black people. I responded in the way I normally do, which led to thousands of his fans sending me email. I did an earlier episode on this topic, and I decided to have a second one, since the fans were actually pretty kind and polite in their appeal to me. At the same time, while I forgive Dog for what he said, I don't think that means he should have his show back. There are thousands of talented black women who deserve opportunities on major networks, and while it might be unfair for Dog The Bounty Hunter, Don Imus or Bill O'Reilly to get temporary bans for what they say, the truth is that black women have received lifetime bans from major network TV for doing NOTHING. I propose that we replace Dog The Bounty Hunter with Shaquanda The Hair Weave Killer. We need some diversity in TV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"propose that we replace Dog The Bounty Hunter with Shaquanda The Hair Weave Killer. We need some diversity in TV." thats not the kinfd of diversity we need all black women do not wear weave although you fallacies can sometimes be funny, they are discredit you and you oppinons, yes i agree that blacks are discrimitated against, however when do we take responsibility for our own actions and stop acting like its alright Shaquanda to do the booty dance instead of winning a spelling bee. i think we ought to expect more and put more love not spankings into our children